Michelle Brown PR is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Michelle Brown PR may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20 June 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- job title
- phone number
- company name
- contact information including email address
- other information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Michelle Brown PR
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Set by Google Analytics
- __utma Used to identify unique visitors to the site. Contains a unique but anonymised ID. Expiry 2 years.
- __utmb Used to track a user’s session. With each new page visited the expiration is set for 30 minutes.
- __utmc Used in conjunction with __utmb to track a visitor session. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmz Used to determine how the user arrived at the site. Updated with each new page visited. Expiry 6 months.
- __utmv Sometimes used as part of custom reporting segments. Expires when you exit the browser.
- __utmx Sometimes used as part of multivariate reporting. Expires when you exit the browser.
Purpose: These cookies collect information about how our visitors use this site. This data is collected anonymously, and is used to help improve this website’s functionality. For more information, see Google Analytic’s page on safeguarding your data.
Note that there are many other cookie names used by Google which may come into play at any time. Third party cookies in general can change at any time.
Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies. Visit allaboutcookies.org to find out how to configure these settings in most major browsers.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.